[TenTec] Jupiter Online

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Online
From: w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com (Jon Maguire)
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 10:03:59 -0400
Good morning all. Well, I have the Jupiter online. Got off to a panic start
though (due to my own ineptness :-) I put round lugs on the power cable
before attaching to the Astron RS70M. The positive wire wasn't clamped
right, and worked it's way out of the lug. I hit the power switch, and
vooila... nothing. I checked all the connections, and found it, but for a
few seconds I was thinking DOA.

I'm listening right now to the net on 14.300. Got a question before going
back to play. What is the opinion on the noise blanker? There us a lot of
QRN here in west central Florida today. Thanks for any comments, and it's
nice to be part of the Ten-Tec family.

73... Jon Maguire W1MNK
Brandon, FL 33511 USA