[TenTec] Jupiter or Pegasus?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter or Pegasus?
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 12:43:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
I have been off the list for some time, and I am
wanting to buy a new rig. I would like some
information from the ones who own one or both. I like
the Pegasus software from Ten Tec and N4PY but have
never used it on a real rig. I am wanting to run CW
and PSK31 on which ever rig I purchase. SSB will only
be used from time to time. I want to run a logging
program to log all contacts. I run QRP most of the
time and wonder how low you can get on both rigs? I
really like the way you can store so many frequencies
in the PC, but dont know if I am ready for a PC radio
yet? Anyone that can help please email direct if
possible. I dont want to upset anyone on the list.
Thanks
Ronnie