[TenTec] WTD: Century 21 Manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTD: Century 21 Manual
From: justo@maplenet.net (j)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:24:27 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "JP" <jdanter@mail.i-america.net>

> WTD: Century 21 Manual.
> My radio arrived today.
> Excellent cosmetic condition.
> The previous owner didn't have a manual.
> Will reimburse copying costs.
> Thanks to the group.
> KF4VOP
> Jamie Danter

jp,

don't know if this'll help, but i was searching thru yahoogroups and came
across the following group/description.  if no one at this list is able to
help, may be s.one at this group can:

yahoogroup's group name:   RF-HAMSTUFF

description of group's purpose:
HAM RADIOS AND PARTS, ANTENNAS AND CONVERTABLE COMMERCIAL RADIO GEAR FOR HAM
RADIO,OLD MANUALS.WRITE ME, I MAY FIND IT FOR YOU!

sorry about the caps, i just did a cut-n-paste.  if you're interested, and
need help w/getting to the above group, write to me off-list and i'll get
you the info.