[TenTec] 22 Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 22 Tuner
From: wwfletcher@webtv.net (KF4TQJ)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 04:32:47 -0500 (CDT)
Hi All, I finally got my Omni D in the mail and it works ok. Get good
signal reports and all the functions on the radio seem to work. The
thing looks great too. It does seem to have one problem. Sometimes but
not all the time itls slow to tune. More often in the counter than
clockwise direction. It feels very smooth while tuning. Can get real
slow at times.
I also bought a 228 tuner for it. This came without a manual. I'd love
to get one if anyone has one that they'd part with. I can tune with it,
but if I knew the proper procedure it would speed things up and no doubt
be less stress on the rig. Right now I'm tuning an Antron 99 and it'll
work down to 20. This week I plan to put up a 350 foot long wire. Thanks
and 73. / Woody - KF4TQJ

http://community.webtv.net/wwfletcher/AMATEURRADIOBYWOODY