[TenTec] New IF-DSP HF QRP transceiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New IF-DSP HF QRP transceiver
From: duffyb01@fuse.net (J. Duffy Beischel)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:00:25 -0400
Well, after looking at the 6n2 in Dayton, I can definately say that I would
like a tuning knob that tunes smoothly and you can spin tune it.  You cannot
do that with the 6n2 and if you are basing it on that design, then we have a
problem.  Using LEDs for the readout are nice, but are hell on batteries.
Need LCD readout.

Regards,

Duffy - WB8NUT