[TenTec] 1320 QRP kit questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 1320 QRP kit questions
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 08:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
I just built a 1320 and I have a couple of questions.
First it has a bad chirp or thump in the QSK, and I
have saw that if you remove a cap it will stop that,
only problem is I dont know which one to remove Hi.
Rig works FB except for the qsk problem. Can anyone
help me get the QSK problem fixed. I built a Oak Hills
DD-1 display unit and I also need to know how to hook
it up to the 1320. I have found the IF freq point but
it has to much voltage for the DD-1. It has about 4.0
volts and the display wants about .5 volts. Does
anyone have any ideas how to hook the display up the
right way? Thanks Ronnie