[TenTec] Argosy I vs Century 22 stats?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy I vs Century 22 stats?
From: prvalko@oakland.edu (Paul R. Valko)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:19:34 -0400 (EDT)

The Century 22 was available before the Argosy I.  They both went out of
production about the same time, too.  The Argosy was replaced by the
Argosy II which had the WARC bands.

Century 22 was a CW only rig and the Argos ran 50W CW/SSB.  The C22 was
also a DC receiver and the Argosy was a superhet.  They did LOOK alike!

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
  Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at:
  <http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>