[TenTec] Want to buy an amp for Argosy II or Omni-C any ideas?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Want to buy an amp for Argosy II or Omni-C any ideas?
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 16:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
Im new to the group and just bought an Argosy II and a
Omni-C. Im interested in buying an amp for one of the
them. My radio budget is short now Hi, but im looking
at the Skywalker 500 watt solid state amp and the
Ameritron 811. Would like help on making a choice, I
have never ran an amp before. Run CW QRP most of the
time but want to be more active on SSB. I can not
afford the Ten Tec amps at this time. Would like any
help the group can give me with my choice. I am one
happy Ten Tec user now and I plan to stay Ten Tec from
now on. Thanks 73 de ke4vpn Ronnie