[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem
From: K6atz@aol.com (K6atz@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:37:04 EDT
Jack, don't bother.   I _did_ move the antenna 100 feet away.  I even got a
*different* antenna.  And since it was still a vertical on a metal roof, I
did even more work on isolating everything.  Same problems, same frequencies.

And so what if there are computer cables and computer innards?  More than one
person has e-mailed privately me to say their Kachina does not have the same
problem.

(The DSP filtering and general selectivity in the Jupiter is not exactly
"brick wall" either, but in this price class I wasn't originally going to
complain about that...I'm just in a bad mood lately...)

---Joe, K6ATZ