[TenTec] Weird Jupiter's ?????

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter's ?????
From: malonej@c2i2.com (Jack, W7EJJ)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:16:26 -0700
Hi Ken:
    I was going to drop this thing, but I must reply. Yes I have a policy
never to discuss politics or religion on air or e-mail. I apologize bringing
up my comments about Clinton.
    As for the rest of you, I have got my money back, TT has the Jupiter
back, and the service manager (I will not mention any names) at TT told me
the Jupiter will not work in a high RF environment. Being this is from the
horse's mouth I will take him for his word.
-
73's
Jack, W7EJJ