[TenTec] Correction to Update on Powering an Omni-6+ from a 9420?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Correction to Update on Powering an Omni-6+ from a 9420?
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 01:24:39 -0400
Been staying up too late these days.

This is what I received in the email:

Re: #3 "I managed to get the 9420 to power the Omni-6+

        "What I did was adjust a current pot that was used on the power supply
tap.
        Kept adjusting it until the exciter would no longer cut off the power
supply,
        anyway it worked that way for me."

Sinc eI couldn't find the pot referred to in the email, I
mis-interpreted this as tweaking R2 on the 9420 control board -- the
one that controls the voltage output.

My question... where is the current pot?

Eric W3DQ