[TenTec] Omni-C , Argosy II, Elecraft K2 for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-C , Argosy II, Elecraft K2 for sale
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 05:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
I just bought a Pegasus and due to that I am going to
sell my Omni-C and Argosy II. Email direct if anyone
is interested.

Omni-C with banana mic, no extra filters, matching 255
PS and matching 243 remote vfo. Omni-C is in very good
condition, same for PS, but remote PTO is sticking so
will need rebuild soon $575

Argosy II with NB installed, cw filter, 220 audio
filter, circuit breaker and manual. Rig is in very
good condition. $400

Elecraft K2 with NB, 160 meter option, cw only rig
built for 5 watts output. Very good condition $600
Thanks for reading
Ronnie Davis