[TenTec] FS/Trade: Tentec Omni Vi Option 1

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/Trade: Tentec Omni Vi Option 1
From: n4dd@preferred.com (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:49:37 -0400
Hi and thanks for reading this post.  I have a Tentec Omni VI Option 1 with
a 1.8 SSB crystal filter.  The rig
has no cosmetic flaws, and I personally carried the radio to Tentec in
Sevierville, Tn  today for a
thorough examination and alignment.  I have the $90 receipt and
documentation.  Tentec values the
radio at $1475 as average trade without the filter and sells them on the
used market for $1725.  You can have
this one for the trade in value of $1475 and shipping or I will trade it
for/toward a late model 425 Titan in like
condition. If you want a digital photo,  drop me a line.  If you are in the
neighborhood and want to check it out,
feel free to do so.  How can you go wrong?

Thanks,

Dennis Brickey
N4DD