[TenTec] TenTec Reflector Archives are hosed!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Reflector Archives are hosed!
From: tzivney@gw.bsu.edu (Terry Zivney)
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 08:19:48 -0500
Not only is the reflector archives now in a
different format than the other reflectors,
but messages are missing.  For example, I
started a thread on August 6 about using
the remote encoder knob for RIT.  The message
appeared in the archives on August 6, along
with at least one reply.  They are now missing.

Because I am still seeking answers, I will
repost the original message.

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9