[TenTec] WTB Power supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB Power supply
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 06:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Gerald C Totten wrote:

>   I'm looking for a power supply for a friend.  He has an OMNI A so he
> needs an 18 amp supply.  I think the deluxe supply for the OMNI A was the
> 255 and the other recommended supply was a 280.  Anyone have an extra?

Hi Jerry - I think I saw a 280 for sale on the used list at the Ham
Station or maybe Burghardt.  I am not near a browser and can't look at the
moment, but maybe you can send your friend to look at the used equipment
lists of the major vendors.  These guys often have good deals on some of
the older Ten Tec stuff.

Clark
WA3JPG