[TenTec] FS: Corsair w/ps and VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair w/ps and VFO
From: randas@mindspring.com (Tim Randa)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 13:10:27 -0400
Looking to upgrade my station. I have for sale a Corsair I station
complete with matching power supply and the matching external VFO. The
Corsair was completely gone through by the factory in March of 2000. The
PTO was rebuilt and lots of other upgrades and part replacements were
done at that time. The radios first IF crystal filter has been upgraded
from the stock 4 pole to the model 220 8 pole filter. All filter slots
are full with the 1.8khz SSB filter, 500hz, and 250hz cw filters. The
radio works great with only one small paint flaw in the face plate. The
model 260 power supply has no marks on the face plate, and the model 263
VFO also has no marks on the face plate. There are some scratches in the
covers acquired through the years but with the tilt up bales they are
not too noticeable. I have a factory molded foam filled box for the
radio. And will over pack the power supply and the VFO for shipment. All
are welcome to drop by LaGrange, KY and pick these up if you have the
mind to. I will offer the buyer a 7 day trial period from date of
delivery to return these for full refund (less full shipping costs).
Pictures via email by request. No surprises here folks..the station
works great. Check my feed back on Ebay with my call sign as my user id.

Price= $600  and I'll split shipping (lower 48)

73 to all
de Tim  KØFL