[TenTec] [Ten-Tec] 5 MHZ Allocation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec] 5 MHZ Allocation
From: Talbot@kmr.LL.mit.edu (George Arthur Talbot)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:49:42 +1200
Ten-Techies,

 >From: k4sqr@juno.com
 >Subject: [TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec] 5 MHZ Allocation

 >Sam;

 >Stay with apples-apples. Paragon/II's are synthesized rigs.

<snip>

 > There was a rumor that the Paragons could be made
 > to work
 > 1.8 MHZ to 30 MHZ. But I do not know that. Tnx de KJ4ZM Sam

It is true, with the snip of a "ham bands only" jumper in the Paragon 585 (and
I assume the Paragon II) it will transmit anywhere from 1.725 to 30 MHz.

I am sure when the time comes, Ten Tec will make a download available for the
Pegasus, Jupiter and I would assume the 516 as well.

Who knows about the Omni.

Very 73,

George V73GT