[TenTec] Help with my Jupiter and PSK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with my Jupiter and PSK
From: k9mi@home.com (Michael Brown)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:10:49 -0500
Hi Ross

I don't have the same rig, and don't do any PSK anymore.
But my best IMD readings came with Sound card settings
high, and mic gain low. And no ALC showing. I usually ran
about 25 watts out, and that was plenty. I talked to a lot
of guys who were evening using less output. Does seem
to take some tweaking to get things working right. At least
it did for me.

Mike - K9MI