[TenTec] FS: Corsair II Front Panel Replacement

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II Front Panel Replacement
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:43:33 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Over the years I have collected and rehabbed many Corsair II's.  As I
continue to scale down my collection of Corsair II's and related
accessories, I have the following for sale.

An beautiful full front panel replacement for a Corsair II to spruce up one
that may be showing signs of wear.

This includes the full front panel extrusion, a pristine silk screening
insert with the painted knob references/scales , a gray plastic insert for
behind the main tuning knob and front switches and a new smoked plastic dial
glass. All excellent new or near new shape. Most bought from TT in recent
years.

Not included are knobs, meter or plastic side/end caps.

You will need to switch out your meter and also flare/melt 7 metal washers
over the plastic mounting posts of the gray plastic panel insert. Examine
your existing one first and use those washers. Do a practice run before the
final flare melting.

Some of these parts are no longer available especially the smoked dial glass
which was sold out by TT long ago.

Sold as the 4 piece unit only.

$65.00 shipped CONUS

Other of my Corsair II items will follow shortly. Some rare and in excellent
condition.

Questions or interest via e-mail only.

73 de N1LQ-Dave