Fw: Re: [TenTec] My Jupiter/Heil Questions.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Re: [TenTec] My Jupiter/Heil Questions.
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:04:37 -0500
Let me add my kudo's.  I'm planning on getting a W2IHY equalizer for my
Heil HC-5 also.  But I have somewhat of a working relationship with
Julius - he worked at IBM in a sister group for the last year or so
before he retired.  Julius is a gentleman and one heck of an engineer -
his equalizer designs are well thought out and really work well.  Check
out his web site at: http://www.w2ihy.com
(standard disclaimers apply - I have no pecuniary interest, only
admiration for a terrific and talented guy)

        73, Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
ac5aa@juno.com -or- ac5aa@austin.rr.com