[TenTec] Omni V for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V for sale
From: Scott.Fike@twa.com (Fike, Scott A.)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:05:46 -0500
     Due to me being laid off from my job at TWA/American Airlines;
sometime within the next 3 to 4 days I will be listing my pride and joy, a
Ten-Tec Omni V up for auction on the number one on-line auction house in the
world.

     For those interested, I will try to get it listed within the time
period I specified above, but due to the turmoil of suddenly finding myself
jobless, I will be busy job hunting so I may be a bit slow in getting it
listed. Nevertheless; keep watching for it in the days to come.

     Who would have thought that even a Kamikaze attack in New York City
would have so far reaching effects that it would extend itself to ham
radio?! It's certainly affected my life!!

Thanks and 73,
Scott, KC0BUS