[TenTec] New Member

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Member
From: nf6q@yahoo.com (Fernando Quinones)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:26:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hello..
I got a Jupiter for my 55th birthday this pass
June. Spouse neglected to order to Power Supply.
Nevertheless, has been whistling ever since.

Oh.. I have open the radio to upgrade
the eprom for out of band operation. Pretty
inside, plenty of room.

Only wish would be the power supply match
the color/looks of the Jupiter. Right
now is just a black box.

My .02 cents worth..

enjoy.. fernando