[TenTec] Anyone using their Omni VI or VI+ with MixW v2.0?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Anyone using their Omni VI or VI+ with MixW v2.0?
From: johnclif@ix.netcom.com (John Clifford)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:16:50 -0700
If anyone is using MixW v2.0 with their Omni VI or VI+, please let me know
how you are configured.  I've tried the standalone ICOM735 and the IC-735
option under ICOM, and neither support transmit via CAT (rather than
RTS/DTS).

This works with other programs (i.e., Zakanaka).

Also, if any digital mode software developers are reading this list... how
about letting the USER add support for his radio via putting the commands in
a text file?  That way, instead of the developer having to support every rig
on the market, the users do all the work.  Developers can have users email
them working commands to be included into a master command file that can be
downloaded.

 - jgc

John Clifford KD7KGX

Heathkit HW-9 WARC/HFT-9/HM-9
Elecraft K2 #1678 /KSB2/KIO2/KBT2/KAT2/KNB2
                  ...waiting for KPA2!
Ten-Tec Omni VI/Opt1

email: kd7kgx@arrl.net