[TenTec] RE: Fuzzy Jupiter note

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Fuzzy Jupiter note
From: Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:00:14 -0000
I would just like to add one thing.  Just because a signal is digitally
generated
does not mean it has to sound "digital".  Remember, all those beautiful CD's
we listen to are 100% digitally generated.

There may be a very slight hardly noticeable fuzz on the Jupiter note.  But
if
it is more than very very slight, your power supply is too close to the
Jupiter.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net