[TenTec] Re: PW-1

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: PW-1
From: jcox@digitalexp.com (Jim Cox)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 08:26:47 -0600
I think my previous message went but not sure... I think on your board
layout like mine here, D18 is the first diode not the second as you
state....  I think the first one is D19 which shows up on the service manual
schematic and board layout but is not there on the newer models of the amp.
Jim K4JAF