[TenTec] Timewave ANC[4

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Timewave ANC[4
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:06:02 -0600
F Y I
Regarding computer noise, I'm using a Gateway AMD 1.4GHz system and a LCD
15" flat screen monitor.  All sits on the desk next to the transceiver, amp,
and VHF/UHF equipment.  All is powered from the same 20A on the same power
outlet.  (Except for the amp which has it's own 230V 30A line and ckt.) No
noise from the computer on any band from 160M - 70 cm.

73
Bob K4TAX