[TenTec] Help--- Corsair II and Ameritron QSK-5

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help--- Corsair II and Ameritron QSK-5
From: san.antonio@home.com (Richard & Pamela San Antonio)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:34:48 -0500
Perhaps as we all digest our turkey someone can give me some advice.

One of my favorite Ten Tec rigs is my Corsair II.  I bought a used Ameritron
QSK-5 T/R switch.

My intent is to hang a Heathkit SB-230 on the end of this for QSK cw.
(Corsair II to QSK-5 to SB-230)

Instructions on the Ameritron, especially "Key1", Key2", and "Aux" leave me
confused.

Has anyone used the QSK-5?

What goes to what between the Corsair control circuitry and the QSK-5?

73
Richard  K1MD