[TenTec] SALE PENDING: Jupiter, Mike, Encoder/Keypad

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SALE PENDING: Jupiter, Mike, Encoder/Keypad
From: K6atz@aol.com (K6atz@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:25:54 EST
Thanks to all who responded.  Sorry I haven't been able to get back to most
of you individually.  The first to respond also offered my asking price, and
if this transaction is completed I will post again to let everyone know.

Some of the questions I was asked about the radio are interesting.  The
Jupiter was interesting.  I will try to post answers here on the list;  right
now I have some shipping calculations to work on.  TNX again & 73s,

Joe, K6ATZ