[TenTec] OMNI V 250 cw filter question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI V 250 cw filter question
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:21:57 -0600
Is the 250 Hz filter a CW filter or a RTTY filter?  There's a difference.

I have a 500 Hz CW filter and a 250 Hz CW filter.  Other than the normal
reduced bandwidth sound, there's little difference.

Did have a 500 Hz digital (RTTY) filter and it is vastly different than the
500 Hz CW filter.  Quit working RTTY so I sold the filter and put in a 250
Hz CW filter.  Also have the 500 Hz filter in the 9 MHz IF.

73
Bob K4TAX