[TenTec] Re: use of Jupiter to replace Pegasus with R340?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: use of Jupiter to replace Pegasus with R340?
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:44:44 -0000
The Jupiter can be used equally well with the rx340 as the pegasus
with my N4PY rx340 software.  Ten-Tec has been very good about
making the software interface to the Jupiter be identical to the
pegasus software interface.  It is necessary to construct a simple
interface box to run the peg/rx340 or Jup/rx340 combo.
I will be glad to provide details on building this interface box to anyone
that is interested in running this combo.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC