[TenTec] Ten-Tec and the ICOM 756 PRO II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec and the ICOM 756 PRO II
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 15:04:24 -0700
Hi folks -

For whatever it's worth, I twiddled the dials on the ICOM 756 PRO II
down at HRO. When I read about the radio and e-ham comments, I must
admit I began to salivate. I tell you what tho - just can't see it now -
just doesn't grab me.  The screens pretty cool - ya gotta admit.

My OMNI V stacked with Inrads (soon to be a V.9 thanks to Carl M.) is
still more than enough rig and the good news is it doesn't deel like I'm
running a computer. I know the "great rig search" always boils down to
simply everyone's personal taste - but I thought I'd pass on my reaction
to the ICOM. 73/  Tim Logan KB7OEX