[TenTec] 544 digital

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 544 digital
From: wa2tti@worldlynx.net (Jerry Harley)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:41:04 -0500
Can someone tell me how to adjust the frequency on the 544.  I'm .7
high.  I don't have the book for the 544, only 540, so if someone could
xerox the two pages or so that make the 540 a 544 I will have all I
need.  Jerry
PS Does anyone know WA1YNI? or his Email address.  This was his radio at
one point in time.  I have been getting excellent audio report with it.
You can find me on 28435 at 1800 daily with a group of old timers.