[TenTec] 238 Lube job

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 238 Lube job
From: wa9tgt@msn.com (Donnie Garrett)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:07:58 -0500
Vince:
You will probably find that the part that needs lubricating is the roller
inductors idler wheel.  This is the small wheel that rolls along over the
windings of the inductor coil.  Just very lightly lubricate the small wheels
axis or the rod it spins on.  This will most likely cure your problem.

73's Don / WA9TGT