[TenTec] Pegasus line output

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus line output
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:51:01 -0600
Mark, I don't know about the Pegasus, but many receivers provide a
constant-level audio output on the rear connector, and frequently that
output is at a pretty high amplitude level compared to other outputs, such
as the Line Output on your rig.

72/73, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas   QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe SOC 262 COG 8
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All incoming and outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002