[TenTec] Next filter?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Next filter?
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:43:30 -0600
If you are a CW contester or DXer, I recommend the 250 Hz filter.  It is
simply amazing.  It somehow seems to reduce noise more than it does
signal levels, and I find it very useful.  Just my opinion.  On the other
hand, I used my 500 Hz 1st and 2nd IF filters stacked all the time.  For
what that's worth.

        73,  Duane