[TenTec] Re: Ten Tec Scout Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Ten Tec Scout Problem
From: bstephens1@mindspring.com (robert k stephens)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:16:15 -0500
Hi Mike:
Well I have to admit that I got frustrated and did nothing. I did have a
couple of "elmers" look at it and they agreed that something was definitely
wrong with the rig -not just my installation. I promised myself I'd send it
back to the factory after the holidays so I better do it this weekend. I'll
let you know what the factory guys do.
-Bob, KB1CIW