[TenTec] OMNI VI+ DISCONTINUED - NEW "ORION" LATE SUMMER

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ DISCONTINUED - NEW "ORION" LATE SUMMER
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:33:00 -0800
Well the OMNI VI has been around about 10 years and has, IMHO, served the
ham community exceptionally well.  I received mine in early August of 1992
and I intend to keep it for quite a while longer.  I will probably get an
ORION eventually but the 525 (6N2) rig is number one on my wish list at the
moment.

Reid, K7YX