[TenTec] INRAD 2100hz Filter in Omni VI Plus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD 2100hz Filter in Omni VI Plus
From: kf2hc@home.com (Brian - KF2HC)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:25:50 -0500
I'm looking for opinions from anyone who actually has or has had the INRAD
#758 2100hz filter in the 1.8 slot of the 6.3 IF of an Omni VI Plus. I'm
interested in hearing how it works for SSB ragchewing and casual SSB DXing.
Their 2400hz (#757) has no effect (in my ears) on SSB signals. I'd like
something that will take some of the edge off SSB signals but nothing as
narrow as Ten-Tec's 1.8 filter. Is the 2100hz the ticket?

Thanks!
Brian KF2HC
kf2hc@home.com