[TenTec] ORION

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION
From: wo8l@att.net (wo8l@att.net)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:20:35 +0000
Hi,

O.K., we've added a VCR/DVD/TV combination and a beer
tap.

Also, since everybody is so worried about the color, Ten
Tec has decided to paint it any color you want...like
when you buy a new car.  There's even talk of a hard top
convertible model, but this is just speculation.

Just had a phone call from a guy who suggested since
we've got a microwave, automatic coffee maker and beer
tap, we'd better include some sort of "relief facility,"
if you catch his drift.

I don't see how they'll deliver all of this for just
$3,300.

73s,

Rick
WO8L