[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list 31 Jan 02

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list 31 Jan 02
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:58:49 -0500
Current as of January 31, 2002

USED GEAR LIQUIDATION SALE (continued):

We took a large number of trade-ins this fall and winter.
Scott says "get them out of here" - so while supplies last
we're having a used HF transceiver sale.
All of the 585 Paragon's we had on special are now sold.
Buy the 561 Corsair II, or 536 Delta II transceiver used at
$499 plus shipping. Regular used price for either is $695.
Backed with Ten-Tec's 30 day used gear warranty.
No returns on sale items - but we will be happy to describe
any transceiver in advance of sale.

FREE SHIPPING ON DEMO GEAR through Feb. 15

Buy anything off of our demo list, except linear amplifiers,
and we will cover the shipping cost for UPS ground service.
Does not apply to used equipment.

The following equipment is available as used equipment direct
from Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping
is additional. Exception: used linears warrantied 30 days
except for final tubes which carry no warranty. Used items
often sell quickly. Please make sure we have the item in stock
before sending payment.

Transceivers:

535 Argonaut II $750
536 Delta II $499 SALE PRICE while supplies last
538 Jupiter $995
550 Pegasus $750
555 Scout $395.  2 in stock.  1 has noise blanker installed.
556 Argo $375.  QRP version of Scout.
561 Corsair II $499 SALE PRICE while supplies last
562 Omni-V $1095
563 Omni-VI $1650
563/OPT1 Omni-VI with Omni-VI+ DSP chips $1725
586 Paragon II $1450

Other items:

280 20 amp PS. Cosmetic match for early
Omni's or Delta 580 $90
291 200 watt antenna tuner $70
607 single paddle key $30
803 40m Scout band module $25
804 30m " $25
805 20m " $25
807 15m " $25
809 10m " $25
937 11A ps for Scout or 526 $60
937 11A ps for Scout or 526 "scratch/dent" model.  Have 3.
        2 are dented on a front corner.  1 dented on rear corner.
        $45 each.
961 22 amp spkr/PS Paragon, late Omni's $175
1260A assembled 6m FM transceiver $280

The following equipment is available as demo gear and
carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty, 30 day trial
period. Warranty exception: the 416 Titan II carries a
three year parts and labor warranty.
What is a 'demo unit'? Demos are units that have
been evaluated in one of the following manners: at the
factory or hamfests for display purposes, loaned out for
evaluation by commercial customers, or returns on our
30 day risk-free sales policy. Shipping is additional.
DEMO GEAR - shipping by UPS paid through Feb. 15
(except linear amplifiers)

RX-320 PC Radio $280.25
RX-350 HF shortwave receiver $1079.10
238A 2 kW antenna tuner $422.75
302 Pegasus remote encoder/keypad $125.10
302J Jupiter remote encoder/keypad $125.10
302R RX-350 remote encoder/keypad $125.10
526 6N2 VHF all mode transceiver $660.25
538 Jupiter $1070.10
550 Pegasus $798.50
555NB Scout w/noise blanker $564.30
701 hand mic $26.60
705 desk mic $85.45
802 80m Scout band module $35.10
803 40m " $35.10
804 30m " $35.10
805 20m " $35.10
807 15m " $35.10
809 10m " $35.10

Stan Brock, WDØBGS
Amateur Radio Sales

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

   --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
   and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
   repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
   please telephone (865) 428-0364 or (865) 453-7172.

   Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
   mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
   enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
   facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
   Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
   electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.