[TenTec] Re: Mother of all DOTS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Mother of all DOTS
From: WA2PVK@prodigy.net (WILLIAM F MANSEY)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 21:39:05 -0500
I was wondering about the possibility of replacing the DOT with an LED but
decided against such an "illegal" modification!  Based on Steve's
information about the TX-300 I suppose that this was NOT as absurd idea
after all.
I do not really have a preference as far as the case color is concerned.  I
do, however, prefer the red dot to a black one.  I have a sneaking suspicion
that the next dot I purchase will be black BUT since it will come with an
Orion attached to it - - - - - I doubt that I will notice because I will be
too busy playing with the radio!!!  :-)
73 all;  Bill