[TenTec] Jupiter 1.14 Firmware Problem(s)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter 1.14 Firmware Problem(s)
From: duffyb01@fuse.net (nospam) (J. Duffy Beischel)
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 22:04:10 -0500
I just did the 1.14 update and it works fine.  A big thank you to Ten Tec on
this one. The
reduced power function on tune is what I have been asking for.  It works fine.
I went
from SSB (full power) to tune (about 20 watts or so) and then back to SSB and
it is at full
power again.  I love it.  Thank you TT!!!

Duffy - WB8NUT