[TenTec] Omni VI+ discontinued

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ discontinued
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:23:13 -0600
Look at it this way.  If the Omni VI+ is discontinued then a replacement "is
on the way".  Now then, for those of you that wanted to trade up to a Omni
VI+, those of us that will trade up to the "new model" will automatically
make Omni VI+'s available via the used market.  Either direct or through
Tentec.

Their factory refurbish program is great.  I know, I bought a new factory
fresh Paragon in January of 1992, traded it in on an new Omni VI+ in March
of 1998.  With the recent "used equipment close out" announced by Tentec, I
bought a used Paragon last month. It looks almost brand new, never used.  I
love both of them.   Get the idea I like Tentec radios?   These are just 2
of several on the shelf.

See.......all is not lost.  You can have your cake and eat it too.  I get a
new radio and so do you.

73
Bob K4TAX