[TenTec] The Rogers /Dobbins ARL Folded Conical Helix Antenna papernow p

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The Rogers /Dobbins ARL Folded Conical Helix Antenna papernow published. Revolution in small HF Antenna design!
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:26:29 -0600
Stuart, you are one of the best at the King's English, but you *must* put
up some sketches on a convenient web site so that we can all be looking and
thinking about the same thing. As it is, I fear that 20 different guys will
have 28 different ideas of what you are talking about!   <:}

Seriously, I know that you seldom fire many blanks, so a sketch or two
would really help to ensure that we know what you are talking about.

Thanks . . .

72/73/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002