[TenTec] Beautiful Paragon for Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Beautiful Paragon for Sale
From: iawein2@cox.net (Irvin A Weinman)
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 10:39:01 -0700
Hey, Ten-tec lovers! After three days of silence from all of you guys
and gals, I sense that you feel the price I asked for my near- mint
Paragon is higher than you want to pay.  It really looks like new from
the front, has a hot and quiet receiver and contains all the added
goodies the Geihl chip provides. To motivate some of you to open your
wallet, I am lowering the price $100 to $595, and I will include a
1.8mhz tentec sharp SSB filter, plus the microphone. Irvin W7GX .
602 277 913 (Phoenix)