[TenTec] Orion Comment ( too long)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Comment ( too long)
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:39:29 -0600
>Isn't it possible that the prototype Orion's that we're seeing will not
have
>the same case as the production unit?  IE, perhaps the production run will
>have a better constructed case & different colors... or if TenTec desides
>take our collective comments into account, that might be their out...

Or as Henry Ford said ...

You can have any color you want, as long as it's black!

Guys ... it's what is INSIDE the box, that interests me to make
the move from what I have to what would be better ...

Knobs, trim, case color ... If I close my eyes, I can't tell they
make any difference at all ... but a good receiver, now that
is where I want to HEAR the difference ...

Yes, the case/knobs/etc. for the price point should be top tier
as to quality ... but I don't think there will ever be agreement
on the nonessentials areas.

73 Billy AA4NU