[TenTec] Orion Aesthetics..Another point of View

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Aesthetics..Another point of View
From: w9ac@arrl.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:14:05 -0500
I think what Tom meant to say was the K2 is an example of how careless OTHER
designers are...not the K2 designers....and that there's nothing truly
remarkable about the K2 design.

It's a shame that for the majority of manufacturers, basic radio performance
is a secondary design consideration behind the primary design consideration
of "features."

-Paul, W9AC