[TenTec] ORION 14.007.565 LSB???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION 14.007.565 LSB???
From: khopper@uchicago.edu (Ken Hopper)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:46:45 -0600
Hummm... taking a closer look at the LCD display I see that the MAIN RX is on
14.007.565 "LSB" that seems strange. Why isn't it on CW? do you suppose the RX
can copy CW in either sideband (nice feature for this OP)? my K2 has
CW-R(everse) that has come in handy many times on crowded bands. My JUPITER
copies in SSB-N(ormal) for each band and it has a very sharp cutoff on the
opposite sideband (good thing :-) but in a roundtable I often miss stations
checking in above my QRG even with a wide bandwidth.

just curious,
de ken n9vv