[TenTec] ORION group on Yahoo & Split operation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION group on Yahoo & Split operation
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:26:10 -0500
I personally don't think this is a good idea. First, THIS is the TenTec
reflector; all pertinent information on this new rig belongs here. Second,
unless I'm mistaken, you get all kinds of advertising with emails from the
yahoo groups; something I'm not very fond of.

If the number of messages is too large here, maybe we should encourage members
of this list to resist posting a lot of "me too" emails, especially ones that
quote a pervious long message.

Just MHO...

Now, for content: I missed seeing a "REV" button located close to the main
tuning dial on the Orion. I assume this means that the 2nd radio is used for
split operation. Will we have a "fader" control of some kind to mix the audio
from the 2 VFOs?

73 - John, W4AU