[TenTec] Orion Comment ( too long)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Comment ( too long)
From: tds59@voyager.net (Thom)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:10:14 -0500
Hey, why not do what some computer geeks do:  Go to a good auto body detail
guy and have them paint whatever you want on the outer case?  My next tower
computer will have a rather juicy rendition of the cover of the first Molly
Hatchet album with a proper logo above (in this case, the Harley Davidson
lettering off of their new V-Rod).....grin
Maybe I can put the gorgeous naked gal on the Orion cover....BIGGER grin
Thom  N8DXR